A list of interesting papers on optical mapping

At GYDLE inc., I work on optical mapping problems, and sometimes I find solutions to these problems. To tackle efficiently any problem, the error model for the problem must be understood. To write software that deals well with a given type of data, this type of data has to be understood, and one must be able to separate the good data from the bad data.

Once in a while, I read scientific papers to keep myself up to date with the optical mapping technologies. I created a Mendeley group where I maintain a list of papers on optical mapping. The list is available here. Some of these papers describe error models for optical mapping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Le tissu adipeux brun, la thermogénèse, et les bains froids

My 2022 Calisthenics split routine

Adding ZVOL VIRTIO disks to a guest running on a host with the FreeBSD BHYVE hypervisor